Thursday, July 20, 2006

Dream, Dream, Dream

Had the weirdest dream last night...
A couple of friends of mine have a small two year old boy who, in the dream, was already six years old, wearing these big thick glasses, a t-shirt with red and white stripes, brown trousers, big orthopedic boots and being an avid devourer of comic books. In the dream, these friends, knowing what a comic book geek I am, were seeking my advise concerning their offspring's newly found addiction. Well, I was quite amused by the situation of seeing the little tyke completely immersed in the comics experience, so what could I do to convince the parents there was nothing terribly wrong with the kid except for the possibility of a life-long addiction to four-color stapled pamphlets, lack of commonly accepted social skills and a one-way ticket to geekdom ?...
Luckily, I woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home